- TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect the following types of information about you:
- Information you provide us directly:
- We ask for certain information such as your username, real name, address, phone number and e-mail address when you register for a Gaia Tree account, or if you correspond with us. We may also retain any messages you send through the Service, and may collect information you provide in the User Content you post to the Service.
- Information we may receive from third parties:
- In case you access our website through a third-party connection or log-in, for example through Facebook, by “following” or “liking” us or linking your account to Gaia Tree etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to us, including but not limited to the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You may also allow us access to your friends list, your friends’ user IDs and your connection to those friends.
- Usage Information:
- We may also collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, the links you click, the emails you open etc. Such information is usually collected in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
- Device & Location Data:
- When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may store the identity of your mobile device by storing its universally unique device identifier (“UUID”). We may also access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store your “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
MANNER OF COLLECTING INFORMATION –
The above information may be collected by us by using one or more of the following methods:
- Information directly provided by you to us at the time of registration and subsequently.
- In case you access our website through a third-party connection or log-in, for example through Facebook, by “following” or “liking” us or linking your account to Gaia Tree, that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to us. Please note that you should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to Gaia Tree. You may also unlink your third party account from us by adjusting your settings on the third party service.
- When you visit our website, we may send one or more cookie — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the website (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the site), and allows us to track your usage of the website over time. Cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. You can delete cookies by following the instructions here: http://www. Gondtribalart.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies .
- We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients.
- We may also use device identifiers which are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device which uniquely identify your mobile device for future use. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the site. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device. Some features of the site may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled. Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable tracking/recording tools.
PURPOSE & USAGE
- We use all the above information primarily to operate and maintain our website in a manner that provides you the best possible features and functionality. Specifically, we will use your information to facilitate your order or enquiry and complete the delivery of our services, improve our product offering, develop, and deliver products, services, content and advertising through research and analysis.
- Information collected or received from you, such as your email address and/or mobile number is used to communicate directly with you. We may send you promotional emails containing newsletters, promotions, and special offers as well as service-related emails such as for account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices etc. While you will be given the option to opt out of promotional emails, you may not opt out of service-related emails. You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by modifying your preferences at http://www.gondtribalart.com/Special:Preferences.
- Information is collected from third parties mainly to make your experience more social, such as by allowing you to invite your friends to use our website, finding your friends using our website and providing you with updates if and when your friends join our website.
- Usage Information collected through Cookies, clear gifs, device identifiers etc helps us (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your next visit to the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; (f) help you efficiently access your information after you sign in; (g) provide advertising to your browser or device, and (h) automatically update our application on your mobile devices.
- Some of your information may also be accessed by or shared with certain third-parties in any of the following manner:
- Any User Content that you voluntarily disclose for posting on the website, including your username and, if you chose to disclose it, your real name and email address, becomes available to the public and cannot be removed, except by Gaia Tree at its sole discretion. Once posted, User Content may not be removable from public view, as copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or on other sites that have republished us, or if other Users have copied or saved that information. You should avoid posting your User Content on Gaia Tree if you do not want it to be available to the public.
- If you post User Content on the website while not logged in, your IP address will be published with your User Content in order to attribute your contribution to the Service. Any third party service embedded on Gaia Tree such as an advertiser, video provider, social network or other third party will also have access to your IP address.
- We may also share certain information such as your location, browser, and cookie data and other data relating to your use of our Service with our business partners to deliver advertisements (“ads”) that may be of interest to you. If an advertiser asks us to show an ad to a certain category of our Users, we may serve the advertising to that category and provide anonymous data to the advertiser. If you respond to such an ad, then the advertiser shall conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach.
- Gaia Tree or any part of it may at any point in future be sold/transferred/taken over/merged with any other entity. Your information may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions.
STORAGE AND SECURITY –
- Your information collected as above may be stored and processed in India or any other country in which Gaia Tree or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or service providers maintain their facilities. We store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information, we protect it through the use of encryption. Please note that in most cases, data protection laws of India shall be applicable toward s the use and disclosure of information about you.
- In case your User account is terminated for whatsoever reason, Gaia Tree may retain your private profile information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, any information that you choose to make public on the service may not be removable.
- Gaia Tree cares about the security of your information and is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. Wherever your Personal Information is held within Gaia Tree, we attempt to establish reasonable security practices and procedures so as to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. We use commercially feasible safeguards that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures commensurate with the information being protected by us to preserve its integrity and security.
- All information is kept securely and all staff with access to personal data has signed a specific warranty verifying that they understand the nature of and will abide by their obligations under the relevant provisions of the Law.
- Data protection is something that we continually review to ensure that information is not kept for longer than is necessary, and is as accurate and current as possible. We may periodically send out a questionnaire to all our clients asking them to update the information that we hold on them.
- You are however responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Gaia Tree, at all times. You control your account information and settings and may update your account information and email-communication preferences at any time by logging in to your account and changing your profile settings.
- In the event that any breach of security or compromise of any information under our control is brought to our notice, we shall take prompt and reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised as well as the concerned authorities, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Please note that while Gaia Tree makes all possible efforts to ensure the safety and security of your information, we cannot ensure or warrant foolproof security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Ms Padmaja Srivastava
E-2/101, Arera Colony
Bhopal -462016 (M.P.)