- All registered users are under obligation to furnish their true and correct information to Gaia Tree and any change in the information so provided should be updated and intimated to Gaia Tree as soon as possible. Gaia Tree reserves the right to suspend or cancel any registration where it forms a reasonable view that any of the information provided may be inaccurate.
- Use of this website by Users has to be strictly in compliance with the law. Specifically, Users must NOT host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that —
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- Unless otherwise stated, Gaia Tree and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark, in the website and its contents. Users may view and/or download for caching purposes only from the website for their own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms. Users must not, without express written consent of Gaia Tree, do the following:
- republish material from this website, including republication on another website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website.
Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this website shall be violative of copyright, trademark and patent laws as well as the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules and regulations framed thereunder.
TERMS OF SALE
All registered users shall be eligible to purchase the artwork made available for sale on gondtribalart.com, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Shipping and Handling is ‘At no Charge’ to the Buyer. However, in case of shipments to countries outside India, knowledge of and payment of relevant LOCAL import duties and taxes at the Buyer’s end is the responsibility of the Buyer and this should be fully understood and taken in to account before placing an order.
- Please note that we do not insure any shipments.
- Our artwork is offered in Indian Rupees, Euros and US Dollars. If payment is effected by credit card in a currency other than Indian rupees, Euros or US Dollars, then the actual currency conversion rate , which changes daily, is determined by your bank and will appear in your credit card statement
- Time taken for delivery of the artwork upon sale shall usually be indicated on the website and all attempts shall be made to complete the delivery within the stipulated time. However, delivery time is not 100% guaranteed and will be automatically extended by any delays occasioned by causes beyond of Gaia Tree control, including but not limited to a force majeure event. For shipments within India: allow up to 10 business days from order confirmation. For shipments to countries outside India: allow upto 15 business days. When your artwork is shipped, we will send you email confirmation and a tracking number.
- We shall be unable to cancel an order that has already shipped. The status of an order can be checked on by sending us an email via our ‘Contact us’ page. Gaia Tree reserves the right to cancel any order placed with it at any time prior to the delivery of the artwork, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Placing an order for purchase on Gaia Tree shall constitute a legally enforceable contract of sale between Gaia Tree (as the Seller) and the Buyer. Unless otherwise agreed to by it, payment must be received by Gaia Tree prior to dispatch of an order. Payment shall be made by the payment methods notified on the site.
- Please note that we DO NOT accept returns.
- A Certificate of Authenticity, confirming the originality and genuineness of the Artwork shall be given by Gaia Tree and the concerned artist along with the artwork.
- All Users hereby indemnify Gaia Tree as well as its owners, employees and partners, against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses, including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Gaia Tree to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute, incurred or suffered by Gaia Tree arising out of a breach by any User of any provision of these terms.
- In accordance with the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011, details of the Grievance Officer for the purpose of any complaint related to breach of these terms or any other related matter are as follows –
Ms Padmaja Srivastava
E-2/101, Arera Colony
Bhopal -462016 (M.P.)